Top-5 arXiv condensed matter preprints of the week (Feb-6)
This is an AI podcast summarizing top-5 arXiv preprints of the week in the field of condensed matter physics.
- Field Theoretic Aspects of Condensed Matter Physics: An Overview (Eduardo Fradkin)
- Many-body multipole index and bulk-boundary correspondence (Yasuhiro Tada, Masaki Oshikawa)
- Random Cantor sets and mini-bands in local spectrum of quantum systems (B. L. Altshuler, V. E. Kravtsov)
- Full Counting Statistics of Charge in Chaotic Many-body Quantum Systems (Ewan McCulloch, Jacopo De Nardis, Sarang Gopalakrishnan, Romain Vasseur)
- Enhanced repulsive Casimir forces between gold and thin magnetodielectric plates (Calum Shelden, Benjamin Spreng, Jeremy N. Munday)