Job position at Oxford Instruments, Seoul, KR . Deadline is on
Research & OEM Sales Engineer
Light Measuring Solutions, Microscopy Solutions
- Achieve sales target for Andor research products, including the Cryostat product range, and Service offerings in Korea
- Develop and execute a Territory Plan to maximize potential of the region
- Systematic and focused business development of key academic accounts,
- Identification and target of local OEMs
- Setup and successfully demonstrate Andor products to potential buyers, and to workshop and trade show attendees.
- Deliver field activities, such as Workshops and Andor Academys for product exposure in the market
- Generate, qualify, and manage all sales leads, prospects, and new customer accounts
- Deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Document sales reports, customer feedback, activity plan and other reports, as required
- Coordinate activities to maximise market presence and customer care, including visits, installation and workshops
- Record and maintain customer contact data as part of Andor’s CRM tool
- Execute against customer visit metrics and product demonstration requests
- Strengthen existing customer base and develop new business relationships within the defined territory
- Identify new potential customers, OEMs and competitors stronghold accounts
- Understand customer application to develop strong value proposition and potentially upsell Andor products and service
- Nurture and grow existing accounts
- Attend regular / Annual sales meetings, both remote and in person
- Offer feedback and suggestions to improve product solutions.
- Assist in the general support and training of customers/ VAR and Andor employees
- Travel as required to meet and achieve sales targets which is expected to be a minimum of 40% of time.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time by your Line Manager.
Education/Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a Physical Science Discipline; Chemistry or Physics preferable degree programmes
- 3-5 years Sales experience – selling highly technical products to academic research customers
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good understanding of low light detection technologies for both imaging and spectroscopy
- Prior experience selling optical spectroscopy and/or high end imaging solution to academic customers