Job position at The Fountain Group, Waltham, MA. Deadline is on
- Supporting the flow cytometry shared resource lab, including instrument maintenance, maintaining consumable stocks, and running a Sony MA900 sorter.
- Accurate and reliable record keeping including database management, batch records, notebooks, and all pertinent documentation.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to all safety and company policies.
- As needed, supporting all aspects of mammalian cell culture, as well as dosing compounds and reading assay endpoints, basic calculations, and data analysis.
- As needed, support maintenance of tissue culture facilities.
- BS degree with at least 2 years of experience with Flow Cytometry.
- Experience operating and maintaining the flow cytometry equipment.
- Preferred instrument brands – client symphony, cytek aurora, sony sorters.
- Mammalian cell culture.
Details for the position are as follows:
- 12-month contract to start.
- Location: Waltham, MA.
- Rate $40-42hr.
- Flexible work schedule, Monday – Friday.