Job position at Axle Informatics, Bethesda, MD. Deadline is on
Information Technology, Computer Science
Axle Informatics is a bioinformatics and information technology company that offers innovative computer services, informatics, and enterprise solutions to research centers and healthcare organizations around the globe. With experts in software engineering, bioinformatics and program management, we focus on developing and applying technology tools and techniques to empower decision-making and accelerate the discovery in translational research. We work with some of the top research organizations and facilities in the country including multiple institutes at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Learn how to develop modern web applications using modern frameworks such as Angular and Node.js.
- Utilize agile methods and Scrum to plan and evaluate your work.
- Work in a team to plan and deliver effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Develop automated unit and integration tests to validate your code and achieve code coverage targets.
- Demonstrate your creativity in problem solving and design approaches.
- 100% Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage for Employees
- EducationalBenefits for Career Growth
- Paid Time Off (Including Holidays)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- 401K Matching
- FlexibleSpending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)