Job position at The Fountain Group, Ridgefield, CT. Deadline is on
- Execute pharmaceutical manufacturing and characterization studies to support drug product development activities and critical issues.
- Set up unit operation parameters for various processes and responsible for successful completion of batches.
- Characterize drug product performances, such as flow, particle sizing, hardness, and disintegration.
- Conduct maintenance and calibration of manufacturing instruments as well as lab safety, compliance, and necessary documentation.
- BS with 1+ year of post grad experience or MS
- Background in analytical or characterization of products/compounds/chemicals
- Maintenance/calibration of instruments
Compensation: $23-32 an hour depending on experience