Job position at Booz Allen Hamilton, Annapolis Junction, MD. Deadline is on
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
As an analytics professional, you’re excited at the prospect of unlocking the secrets held by a data set, and you’re fascinated by the possibilities presented by IoT, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. If you care about moving a mission forward as much as advancing the field of data science, this is the opportunity for you. Your deep data and systems architecture expertise and consulting mindset, coupled with an original approach to your work, will help clients and stakeholders make sense of their data and encourage actionable results. We’re looking for someone like you to lead complex data exploration and analytics projects through your experience with Python and C++, discrete event simulators, and high performance computing architectures for the national security industry.
As an advanced data scientist and researcher on our Strategic Innovation team, you’ll learn and apply innovative software engineering and architecture design methodologies to make a real-world impact on national security. You’ll grow your skills in data science, systems architecture design, and emerging computing infrastructures and shape the future of analytics through a variety of means.
We’ll keep you sharp and moving forward in your career, with access to Booz Allen courses and certifications, and opportunities to publish or present at conferences. Leveraging your expertise, you’ll guide a team that serves critical missions from end to end.
Join us. The world can’t wait.
- 10+ years of experience with software engineering or computer systems architecture
- Experience with C++ and Python
- Experience with analyzing user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Experience with debugging existing software and correcting defects
- Experience with designing and coding new software or modifying existing software to add new features
- Experience with integrating existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Experience with developing simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- Master’s degree
Nice If You Have:
- 14+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Experience with using a discrete event simulator
- Doctorate degree in CS, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.